- INGP Bylaws - Candidate Vetting Procedures (Submitted by Joe Conn, NWIGP)
- INGP Bylaws - Membership Definitions (Submitted by Adam Muehlhausen, CCG)
- INGP Bylaws - Voting Process for the CC - Option 1 (Submitted by David Wetterer, CCG)
- INGP Bylaws - Voting Process for the CC - Option 2 (Submitted by Teri Ulm, CCG)
- INGP Bylaws - Procedural Authority (Submitted by Michael Cooper, NWIGP)
According to the Indiana Green Party Bylaws, any active member in good standing of the INGP shall have the right to speak to Congress regarding any proposal. Proposals must be submitted in writing to the INGP Chairperson or Assistant Chairperson a at least 45 days prior to the Congress. The INGP Chairperson or Assistant Chairperson shall publish proposals on the INGP web site and general electronic mailing lists 30 days prior to Congress. The annual INGP Congress shall have the authority, on a case-by-case basis, to override, by a vote of 75% of voting delegates and voting members participating at the Congress, the requirement of advance submission of resolutions for bylaws and platform changes and resolutions for other purposes.