There are a number of vacant positions that need to be filled. If you are interested in any of them or would like to help in another way, please contact us.
- Legal Counsel - An attorney in good standing who is willing to become a member of the statewide organizing committee and advise the INGP leadership.
- Volunteer Coordinators - People serious about connecting volunteers to local groups and initiatives that they would be interested in.
- Ballot Access Organizers - The Green Party needs a ridiculous amount of hand-written signatures to be on the ballot in Indiana elections (i.e. ~44,000 for the 2020 Presidential Election). We need organizers networking throughout the state to achieve these goals.
- Campaign Petitioners - See above. We need ground crews across the state registering voters and asking for signatures.
- Fundraising Coordinators - Fundraising is an unfortunate necessity of modern-day politics.
- Video Editing / Production - If you can capture, edit, and/or produce quality video content, we could really use your assistance.
- Image Creation for Online Materials - Create website homepage banners, images for newsletters, etc.
- Content Writers - Write/publish "green" news articles, updates on active campaigns, recent legislative updates, and similar.
- Social Media Team - A team member of the Communication Director's social media committee managing the INGP's social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube).
- Researchers - Research ballot access laws in the state, campaign finance, political rules, and etc.
- Platform Working Group - Be an advocate for change. This Working Group keeps up with legislation affecting issues of value.