There are a number of vacant positions that need to be filled. If you are interested in any of them or would like to help in another way, please contact us.
- Lead Volunteer Coordinator - The main point of contact for volunteer onboarding. Helps integrate volunteers into the organization and connects them with local groups and other Greens in their area.
- Legal Counsel - An attorney in good standing who is willing to become a member of the statewide organizing committee and advise the INGP leadership.
- Content Writers - Write/publish "green" news articles, updates on active campaigns, recent legislative updates, and similar.
- Researchers - Research ballot access laws in the state, campaign finance, political rules, and etc.
- Platform Working Group - Be an advocate for change. This Working Group keeps up with legislation affecting issues of value.