National Committee Delegate to the GPUS
My name is Sarah Dillon. I reside in Terre Haute, IN. Was born in East Chicago, IN in 1974; and lived over the years in Whiting, IN and Waterville, OH before permanently moving to Terre Haute in 1981. I graduated from Terre Haute South Vigo High School in 1993 and from Indiana State University in 1998 [with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science]. Further details about me can be found at https://dillon2thcc.wordpress.com/about/.
I’ve been a long time Green Party member [voted for Ralph Nader in 2000; officially became a Green in 2005].
Stuff that I’ve recently done on the National Committee include:
- Was the Indiana reporter at the 2020 GPUS Presidential Convention [see image below] = speech can be found HERE;
- Worked closely with the Howie Hawkins/Angela Walker campaign members last year, especially in cases of ballot access;
- Am on GPUS’ Fundraising Committee [FunCom], and - as the lead fundraiser in Indiana - brought in GPUS Treasurer Hillary Kane in October 2020 to advise on fundraising on the state level;
- Of course, deal with controversial items in front of the NC, including the disaffiliation of the GP of Alaska and the national party’s platform [set to be revised in 2022]; and
- Worked as a liaison between the Indiana Green Party and various leaders Green Party of the United States, including those on the Ballot Access Committee.
- Finally, have worked with a diverse group of people that we may occasionally disagree with, but are working to make towards making the Green Party successful in the long term.
If you have a question you want to ask Sarah, simply fill out the form below and your message will be sent directly to Sarah.