Sarah Dillon for Terre Haute City Council District 2
Sarah is attending many upcoming events around Terre Haute. For the latest news and updates, check the following pages:
- Wants to host town hall meetings monthly in the 2nd district, to discuss ordinances and resolutions coming to the city council; and other issues relevant to the citizens
- Promote more in community engagement
- Transparent, but not micromanage
True “Green” Values:
- Basing most of her platform on the Green Party, their 10 Key Values, and their Green New Deal
- Example: She's planning on raising no more than $1000 for this election and accepts no corporate donations
She's tired of austerity in local, state, and federal levels. Some of the issues she'd push for locally are:
- A living wage for Terre Haute
- A moratorium on so-called “corporate welfare” [tax abatements, TIF districts, etc], and using that revenue to invest in infrastructure or quality of life enhancements
Make city government work for everyone!!
Send Sarah a Message
Complete the form below to send a message.